Mine to Love Mealtime Play Set
Item # 31708
When it's time for kids to feed their special babies meals and snacks, this 24-piece set offers the perfect selection of realistic feeding accessories sized just right for dolls and stuffed animals! From a bottle with "disappearing" milk, a sippy cup, applesauce squeeze pouch, and baby food jars, to meal inserts, cereal Os, rice cereal, and teething biscuits, kids will love the variety of food they can offer their babies. There is a wipe-clean bib, durable divided dish, utensils, and snack container, and a double-sided reusable activity card. With Mine to Love toys, kids three and older can explore grown-up roles and responsibilities while having endless fun caring for their babies. (Dolls/stuffed animals not included with this set.)
- 24-piece realistic baby feeding accessories sized just right for dolls and stuffed animals
- Includes "disappearing" milk bottle, sippy cup, baby food jars with lids, double-sided meal, snack, and drink inserts, cereal Os, rice cereal in a box, teething biscuits in a box, applesauce squeeze pouch
- Durable divided dish and utensils for pretending to feed older babies, snack container with ladybug-shaped lid, wipe-clean bib
- Mine to Love accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- Product: 10.375" x 3.375" x 13.375" Packaged 1.35 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.4" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
WHAT AM I?: Use the activity card to help identify the pieces in the set. Talk about how the accessories are used and what the different foods taste like!
RAINBOW REVIEW: Match the colors on the baby food jar labels to the baby food illustrations on the dish inserts! Think of other foods that are the same colors as the inserts (for instance, in addition to carrots, the orange one could be sweet potatoes or squash).
PICNIC TIME: Choose three special dolls or stuffed animals (or a combination!) and pretend one is an infant, one is a young baby, and one is a toddler. Set up a picnic blanket and decide what each will eat!