Mine to Love Play Bunk Bed
Item # 31721
Tuck in favorite dolls and stuffed animals for bedtime or sleepovers with this realistic and classically styled wooden bunk bed that suits any décor! Made to fit dolls up to 18 inches tall, these two durable white beds with a wipe-clean surface can be used side by side or stacked to stand approximately 17 inches tall. The set includes two mattresses, two blankets, two pillows, and a movable wooden ladder. Clear instructions make the beds easy to assemble with just a screwdriver (not included). Mine to Love® dolls and accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities. A child's confidence and self-esteem blossom and grow with each nurturing moment of imaginative play!
- 2 white wooden play beds that stack into a bunk bed for dolls and stuffed animals up to 18 inches tall
- Use beds side by side or stacked into bunk bed; includes movable wooden ladder, 2 mattresses, 2 blankets, 2 pillows
- Coordinates perfectly with Mine to Love® Play Bed (single), Play Armoire, Play Stroller, Play High Chair, and Play Cradle
- Encourages empathy and helps kids express themselves
- Ages 3+; 17.4" H x 9.1" W x 20.7" L assembled when stacked
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts before assembly.
- Product: 9.1" x 17.4" x 20.7" Assembled 8 lbs
- Package: 20.75" H x 9.9" W x 4.3" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SLEEPOVER: Have baby host a sleepover with another doll or stuffed animal! Decide who will sleep on the bottom bunk and who gets the top one. Gather lots of cozy pillows, blankets, stuffed toys, and games to play. Don't forget snacks!
DOLL HOSPITAL: Set up the beds side by side and pretend it's a hospital room! Take care of "sick" or "injured" dolls or stuffed animals by making sure they get plenty of rest, water, and cuddles, taking their temperature with a pretend thermometer, etc.
STORY TIME: Think of sweet stories to tell babies as part of their bedtime routine. Perhaps it could start: "Once upon a time, there were two teddy bears that wanted to go to school . . ."
ROCK-A-BYE: Make up lullabies to sing to babies while tucking them into bed, and some gentle "time to wake up" songs, too!