Mine to Love Toy Time Play Set
Item # 31706
This 16-piece play set gives kids everything they need to get playtime rolling with their favorite baby dolls and stuffed animals. The soft play mat with flip-up sides gives dolls a cozy place to play. Three crinkle and mirror toys can hang from the double-arched activity gym, or kids can interact with their sweet babies with an adorable bunny hand puppet, a mini storybook, wooden ABC-123 blocks, a wooden three-ring stacker, and a textured ball! A reusable double-sided activity card gives game suggestions and teaches hand movements to The Itsy-Bitsy Spider. With Mine to Love toys, kids three and older can explore grown-up roles and responsibilities while having endless fun caring for their babies. (Dolls/stuffed animals not included with this set.)
- 16-piece realistic playtime accessories sized just right for baby dolls and stuffed animals
- Includes play mat, 2-part activity gym, 3 removable hanging toys, bunny hand puppet, wooden 3-ring stacker, 3 wooden ABC-123 blocks, durable textured ball, story book, double-sided reusable activity card
- Self-stick tabs keep activity gym secure on reversible cloth play mat; lay mat flat or flip up the sides
- Mine to Love accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- Ages 3+; dolls/stuffed animals not included
- Product: 13.75" x 3.75" x 13.75" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
RHYME TIME: Have the bunny hand puppet perform the hand movements for The Itsy-Bitsy Spider shown on the activity card. Make up other hand movements the bunny can do with other favorite nursery rhymes and songs.
TOY TALES: Have baby lie under the activity gym with the toys attached. Guide baby's hand (or paw!) to each of the toys while telling a story about the bird, butterfly, and ladybug.
WIGGLE & WEAVE: Set up an obstacle course with the toys in the set (blocks, rings, ball, hanging animal toys) for baby to crawl through--don't forget to have baby crawl under the activity gym, too! Add some of your own toys for an extra challenge. Set a timer and then try to beat the record.