My First Wooden Stamp Set - Farm Animals
Item # 2390
Big handles for little hands mean even the youngest stampers can make an impression! This set features eight farm animal stamps with flat wooden handles that are easy for young kids to grip and maneuver. Stamps include a friendly rooster, cow, horse, pig, sheep, and more. Choose from two colors of washable ink (green and brown) to create scenes. All materials store neatly in a wooden crate. Wooden stamps help kids four and older develop hand-eye coordination and encourage storytelling and imaginative play.
- Farm animal-themed wooden stamp set with easy-to-grasp wooden handles
- Includes 8 wooden stamps featuring farm animals (rooster, cow, horse, sheep, pig, goat, chickens, ducks)
- 2 different-colored washable ink pads (brown and green)
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and encourage storytelling and imaginative play
- 3+ years
- 11"H x 8.25"L x 1.75"W Packaged
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 11" x 8.25" x 1.75" Packaged 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11" H x 8.3" W x 1.8" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
ANIMALS ON PARADE: Help kids identify the animals in the stamp set. Hand them a stamp as you say the animal name. Draw a line and challenge kids to stamp a parade of animals along the line!
DIFFERENT & ALIKE Have kids stamp one of each animal on a piece of paper. Together, make the animal sounds as you point to the picture. Talk about what makes each animal different (the ducks like to swim, the horse has a mane). Talk about how some of the animals are alike (the sheep, horse, cow, goat, and pig all have four legs).