On the Go Scratch Art: Hidden Picture Pad - Safari Animals
Item # 9419
Can you guess what safari animal is hidden on each page? Read the clues--like what animal loves being in the water but cannot swim--then look for the sections with dots and scratch away the surface coating with the included wooden stylus to see if you were right! A charming illustration is concealed on each of the 12 Scratch Art pages. The spiral-bound pad features built-in stylus storage, making it a self-contained craft project that's perfect for families on the go!
- Spiral-bound pad includes 12 hidden-picture Scratch Art pages featuring Safari Animals
- Read the clues, then scratch away the coating to reveal answers
- Wooden stylus stores in a tray in the cover
- On the Go format makes it perfect for families on the move
- Great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity
- Contains functional sharp points.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 10" x 6" x 0.5" 0.3 lbs
- Package: 10.1" H x 5.9" W x 0.6" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.