Poke-A-Dot: Who's in the Ocean
Item # 31342
Who's in the Ocean? Pop the dots to find out! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you count all the amazing creatures in the sea! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore the ocean and learn fun facts along the way! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to count the creatures in the ocean and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book
- Product: 7.25" x 1.375" x 9.25" 2.6 lbs
- Package: 9.25" H x 7.25" W x 1.35" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Poke-A-Dot - Who's in the Ocean? Watch this quick video for details!