Poke-a-Dot Alphabet Learning Cards
Item # 31470
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Can you spell early learning fun? Poke the irresistible buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" while learning letters A to Z and first words. Each side of the 13 sturdy cards features a letter, along with objects that begin with that letter and corresponding dots to poke. Poke-a-Dot learning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic™ technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with cards raised or flat!
- Jumbo-sized Poke-A-Dot® Alphabet Learning Cards are a hands-on way to learn letters, the alphabet, and early words
- Includes 13 sturdy double-sided cards with a letter, objects, first words, and corresponding dots to poke and pop
- Poke-a-Dotlearning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 1 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 1-6
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
- Product: " x " x " Assembled 2.05 lbs
- Package: 11" H x 4.75" W x 2.25" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.