Sandblox - 7-Piece Sand Shaping Set
Item # 8260
Dig into a whole new way to play with sand! These durable, easy-to-assemble, easy-to-clean tools encourage children to create infinite geometric patterns and towers-just pack, position, and plunge. The sand shapes come out perfect every time, letting you construct elaborate designs or creative buildings. You can even play Sandblox tic-tac-toe! The 7-piece set includes a trowel and mesh storage bag. Great for year-round play at the beach, in a sandbox, or indoors with moldable sand. Patent pending.
- 7-piece set of sand tools and mesh bag
- Create geometric patterns and elaborate towers with ease
- Tool shapes include square, rectangle, triangle, diamond, and hexagon
- Great for the beach, the sandbox, or indoors with moldable sand
- Helps promote fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, planning, and visualization
- Adult assembly required.
Build a sequence of shapes (e.g. diamond, triangle, hexagon) and show it to the child, then ask him or her to recreate it. Add more shapes for more complex sequences.
Challenge the child to make shapes out of other shapes! Can he or she form a diamond out of two triangles, a rectangle out of two squares, or a hexagon out of three diamonds?
Play Sandblox tick-tac-toe (2 players0: Using the trowel, create a large grid in the sand. Each player selects a mold; take turns making and playing your Sandblox shape until one player gets three in a row - horizontally, vertically, or diagonally - to win!
See who can build the highest tower using only one Sandblox shape (see instructions inside for tips). What shape stacks highest without falling over? Ask the child why that might be.
- Product: 16" x 13" x 4" Packaged 1.35 lbs
- Package: 16" H x 13.1" W x 4" L