Santa Claus Magnetic Dress-Up Set
Item # 3551
Dress Santa Claus for his Christmas Eve ride, a long winter's nap, a hockey game or a tropical vacation! This festive toy set includes a magnetic wooden doll with a wooden stand and colorful magnetic outfits to dress Kriss Kringle for any pretend-play occasion.
- Magnetic dress-up activity with a hholiday theme
- Includes: magnetic wooden Santa figure, stand and 21 pieces of clothing
- Includes outfits for Christmas, bedtime, a hockey game and vacation!
- Play ideas for fun and learning are printed on the packaging
- Helps teach hand-eye coordination, matching, creativity and independent play
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 12" x 9" x 1.25" Packaged 1.8 lbs
- Package: 12" H x 8.5" W x 1.2" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to dress Santa Claus and to tell a story about where he will go in his outfit. Is Santa ready for indoor activities or outdoor activities? What sort of weather is he dressed for? Ask the child to imagine what it would be like to wear Santa's outfit. Would the child feel hot or cold, sporty or silly?
Look at all the pieces together. Ask the child to set apart all the pieces with the color red on them. Now ask the child to set aside all the pieces with green on them. Ask the child to count all the pieces that have both red and green.
Line up four pieces in front of the child, and ask him/her to study them. Now ask the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one of the pieces. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and guess which piece is missing.
Provide the child with hints about what Santa would like to do today and see if he/she can dress him appropriately. For instance, you could say, "It's Christmas Eve!" or "Santa wants to get some exercise." Ask the child to tell you about his/her choices.
Line up the pieces and ask the child to assemble four matching outfits. Then ask the child to mix up the pieces to make four silly, mismatched outfits. Ask the child to choose his/her favorite ensemble to put onto Santa.