Scissor Skills Activity Pad
Item # 2304
Holiday Shop Opens Early! 15% off
use code: SHOPEARLY
Kids love to cut with scissors--as you can see by the trail of scraps often left in their wake! This creative and practical activity pad gives an engaging, creative direction to scissor work, meaning more concentration and less mess. Organized from simple to more complex, 20 different paper cutting projects (with complete supplies included right in the pages of the book) practice slightly different skills and techniques, and produce 20 unique crafts, games, and activities to offer kids a creative focus and a sense of accomplishment. Plastic safety scissors are included, which naturally encourage proper form and are safe for preschoolers--but any pair of scissors can be used to complete the paper-cutting projects.
- Paper-cutting project book with pre-printed activity pages
- Includes 20 activity pages.
- Includes plastic safety scissors that naturally encourage proper form.
- Includes mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more!
- Encourages fine motor skills and cognitive skills.
- Adult supervision required.
- Product: 11.25" x 8.25" x 0.5" Packaged 0.45 lbs
- Package: 11.25" H x 8.2" W x 0.7" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Pretend to play school and teach students (friends or favorite stuffed animals) with the activity book!
Hide some of the cut-out pieces of one of the pictures around the room for someone else to find and put together!
Place one of the cut-out pictures on a larger piece of paper and draw a scene around it!