Scoop & Stack Ice Cream Cone Playset
Item # 4087
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Serve up cool treats with this this pretend play magnetic ice cream play set! A magnetic scooper picks up 4 scoops of pretend ice-cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and mint chip); press the lever and the scoops drop onto wooden cones. Pieces store in a fun plastic ice cream tub. This play set is a great way for kids three and older to practice sharing, and encourages counting, sorting, color recognition, and fine motor skill development.
- Pretend play ice cream set for scooping and serving differnt "flavors" on wooden cones
- Magnetic play set includes 4 magnetic ice-cream scoops, 2 cones, a magnetic scooper, ice cream tub with lid for storing play pieces
- Ice cream scoops store neatly in the sturdy plastic ice cream tub container
- 10.5"H x 13"L x 3.5"W Packaged
- 3+ years
- Encourages storytelling, counting, sorting, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-opn, screen-free play
- Product: 10.5" x 13" x 3.5" Packaged 2.5 lbs
- Package: 14" H x 11" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Place the ice-cream scoops, wooden cone and ice-cream scooper in front of the child. Ask the child to stack the scoops one at a time on top of the cone and say the name of each flavor as they stack them.
Arrange the four ice-cream scoops in front of the child. Ask the child to study the order of the scoops. Scramble the scoops while the child closes his/her eyes. Ask the child to unscramble the scoops to match the original pattern.
Order an ice-cream cone from the child. Ask the child to use the scooper to make a cone that matches the sequence of your order.
Have the child stack multiple scoops on the cone and balance them while walking to a point across the room and back.