Secret Decoder Spy Bundle
Item # 93188
These activity books let kids play spy games and solve mysteries with magic ink, red-lens technology, or a secret decoder wheel! The bundle includes: the Secret Decoder Game Book, with 18 pages of codes to crack and whodunits to solve; The Case of the Slippery Flippers (18 pages) , with mazes, seek-and-find pictures, puzzles, and word scrambles to solve to help Gary Gumshoe follow the clues and solve an important case; and The Case of the Runaway Ruby, with 18 pages of challenges to help Gary Gumshoe find Madame Mahvelouss missing ruby. Everything stores neatly within the tab-close covers--perfect for spies on the go.
- Three activity books and spy tools for kids
- Each book has 18 pages of mazes, seek-and-finds, word scrambles, codes to break, and more
- Spy tools (two with each book) include magic ink, red-lens spy glass, and decoder wheel
- Tools store neatly in covers--great travel activity
- Ages 7+; three books, 6 x 10 inches each
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 10.5" x 6" x 1" Assembled 0.85 lbs
- Package: 10.1" H x 6.7" W x 1.2" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.