See-Inside Alphabet Peg Puzzle - 26 pieces
Item # 3272
Buy One Get One 50% off Sitewide!
use code: BOGO50
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
This wooden peg puzzle includes a piece for each of the 26 letters in the alphabet. A colorful picture under each piece shows an image beginning with the same letter, helping to develop letter recognition and pre-reading skills! Also encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and visual perception skills.
- Match letters with pictures as you assemble the puzzle
- 26-piece puzzle
- Easy-grasp pegs for practicing fine motor skills
- Pictures under pieces
- Sturdy wooden construction
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 0.5" x 8.5" x 11.5" 0.9 lbs
- Package: 11.9" H x 8.6" W x 0.8" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FIX IT: Place pieces in alphabetical order except for a few letters. Ask kids to "fix" the alphabet.
HOW MANY WORDS: Have kids pick a piece then think of as many words as they can that start with that letter.
SING IT: Remove all pieces. Sing the alphabet song, stopping every few letters and have kids place the letter in the puzzle that comes next.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Wooden Peg Puzzles? Watch this quick video for details!