See-Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle - 10 pieces
Item # 3273
Buy One Puzzle, Get One 50% off!
use code: PUZZLE50
Number concepts, zero through nine, are illustrated in this 10-piece peg puzzle. A colorful picture under each piece shows the same number of items as the numeral on top of the piece, helping promote number recognition and counting skills! Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills.
- Match numbers with pictures as you assemble the puzzle.
- 10-piece puzzle
- Easy-grasp pegs for practicing fine motor skills
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes number recognition, counting, and early math skills.
- Product: 0.5" x 8.5" x 11.5" 0.8 lbs
- Package: 11.95" H x 8.65" W x 0.8" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FIX IT: Place pieces in numerical order except for a few numbers. Ask kids to "fix" the number line.
EVENS & ODDS: Help kids sort pieces into odd and even numbers. Have them line up the pieces, then place them in the puzzle board one group at a time, from lowest to highest numbers.
COUNT ON IT: Place pieces face down and mix them up. Have kids choose a piece and count aloud to the number they pick, then place it in the puzzle.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Wooden Peg Puzzles? Watch this quick video for details!