Shark Bait Game
Item # 9454
This is one touch-and-feel game with serious bite! Players take turns rolling the die and racing to "feed" their bait pieces to the hungry shark. The first player to run out of pieces wins! Includes zippered plush shark, 16 sturdy bait pieces, die, and instructions for two "waves" to play.
- An exciting touch-and-feel game for 2 to 4 players
- Includes zippered plush shark, die, and 16 bait pieces
- Complete instructions for two "waves" to play
- Durable construction
- Encourages manual dexterity and sorting, counting, and memory skills
- Product: 6.5" x 14.5" x 4" Packaged 0.9 lbs
- Package: 14.5" H x 6.5" W x 4" L
Ask the child to sort all the pieces into colors, and count how many there are in each pile. Then ask him or her to sort them into shapes, and count how many there are in each pile.
Look at each of the pieces and discuss what it is; ask, "How do you think people use something this shape?"
For some quick fun, time the child stuffing all the pieces into the shark's mouth--then taking them out again! Ask the child, "Which do you think was faster? Why would that be?" Then discuss the results.
Ask the child to make up a story about the shark. Ask, "Where do sharks really live? What do they usually eat?"