Shelly Seashore Mermaid Puppet
Item # 3896
With her long yellow hair and silky accessories, Shelly Seashore makes a splash wherever she goes! Top-quality materials and durable construction ensure that this hand-and-rod puppet will look great performance after performance. It's enjoyable for every skill level, too - the rod removes easily for beginners, then reattaches to either hand as hand-eye coordination and dexterity improve.
- Hand-and-rod puppet to inspire imaginative play
- Whimsically designed to inspire "animated" play, and durably constructed to stand up to it
- Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties.
- Includes activity ideas to inspire interaction, learning and fun.
- Helps teach manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination and speech development, and encourages creative expression and imaginativ
- Product: 17" x 8.5" x 5.5" 0.45 lbs
- Package: 18" H x 7" W x 5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to give his/her puppet a stage name and to introduce it.
Ask the puppet questions and have the child answer using a unique puppet voice.
Create a story line or a scene that the child can act out with his/her puppet.
Assist the child in using the removable hand-operated rod.