Show Horse Magnetic Dress-Up Play Set
Item # 30323
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Combine dozens of magnetic wooden pieces in coordinating designs to dress and decorate this stunning showhorse and its puppy dog companion with bows, braids, blankets---even sparkling wings! The set includes 46 clothing and accessory pieces and durable stands for the horse and dog play figures. Everything stores in a handy wooden take-along case with a slide-on lid and handle, making cleanup a snap and this a great toy to take on the go! Magnetic pretend play helps kids three and older develop fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- Wooden magnetic show horse and dog play figures to dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Play figures and pieces store in handy wooden tray with sliding lid and handle
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 3 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 10" x 6.75" x 1.5" pkg
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 10" x 1.5" x 6.75" Packaged 1.6 lbs
- Package: 10.25" H x 6.75" W x 1.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & MATCH:Sort the pieces into groups: Hooves, tails, dog jackets, etc. Find matching patterns or colors on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the horse and the dog in coordinating outfits!
PATTERN POWER:Set a timer and see how quickly you can find all the pieces with stars! Try to beat the record while searching for more patterns, like pieces with sparkles, flowers, or checkers.
MAGICAL TALES: Give the horse and dog names and use the dress-up pieces to inspire stories about their adventures. Perhaps a fairy turns the horse into a unicorn or the dog learns to balance the apple on its head!
TRACE & COLOR: Trace the pieces on a piece of paper and color them in. Cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the existing pieces to dress the horse and dog for a special horse show!