Snap It! Beginner Craft Kit - Barnyard Animals
Item # 30196
15% Off Arts & Crafts
Use code ARTCAMP
It's a snap to create fun and friendly farm animals with the Snap It! craft kit, designed for beginning crafters. Just align the jumbo snaps with holes in cardstock animal figures and push to snap together! Create four barnyard animals (pig, sheep, cow, chicken), or mix and match legs and heads for silly combinations. The set includes 18 jumbo snaps, four bodies, 18 mix-and-match pieces, and four sticker sheets to decorate the figures. Perfect for preschoolers (ages three and older), these craft kits are a fun and easy introduction to crafting. Easy-to-master crafts keep little makers engaged, build confidence and self esteem, and help boost important motor and developmental skills.
- Snap-together cardstock farm animals beginner craft kit; attach legs, heads, and tails with jumbo snaps
- Includes 18 jumbo snaps, 4 bodies (pig, sheep, cow, chicken), 18 mix-and-match pieces, and 4 sticker sheets to decorate animal figures
- Perfect for preschoolers and beginning crafters -- adorable characters and easy-follow illustrated instructions
- Hands-on, creative crafting activity builds confidence and self-esteem, while helping to boost fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free fun
- 11.5" x 12" x 3.25" pkg
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 12" x 3.25" x 11.5" Packaged 0.8 lbs
- Package: 12" H x 11.5" W x 3.25" L 1 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FARM FABLES: Make up a story about how the farm animals met each other and what they do together for fun. Draw pictures to go with the story.
ANIMAL MIX-UP: Attach random legs and heads to create wacky animals! Make up names and silly combination sounds they might make ("Moinkluck, says the co-pi-ken!").
HABITAT: Talk about what each animal does on a farm. Draw pictures of the barn where they live and some of the places they like to play.