Spanish Alphabet Sound Puzzle - 27 Pieces
Item # 723
This 27-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the letters of the alphabet in Spanish! Just place a letter piece correctly to hear a clear, crisp voice say the name of each letter and a word that begins with its sound. With raised pieces that are easy to grasp and colorful pictures to reinforce the letter sounds, this self-correcting sound puzzle is the perfect auditory activity for introducing new words or practicing Spanish-language skills. (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- 27-piece wooden puzzle with sturdy wooden puzzle board
- Full-color pictures underneath each piece
- Lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear letters in Spansih
- Raised pieces are easy to grasp.
- Aural reinforcement helps children play independently.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- AAA batteries not included.
FIX IT: Place pieces in alphabetical order except for a few letters. Ask kids to "fix" the alphabet.
HOW MANY WORDS: Have kids pick a piece then think of as many words as they can that start with that letter.
SPELL IT: Sing the alphabet song, stopping every few letters. Have kids place the letter in the puzzle that comes next.
- Product: 13.75" x 10.25" x 0.75" 1.6 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10" W x 1.1" L 1.9 lbs