Stained Glass Made Easy - Ocean
Item # 8582
This guided arts-and-crafts activity gives young artists everything they need to create a shimmering "stained glass" light catcher. The results are gorgeous: Shaped sticker-gems depict a dolphin, sea turtle, angel fish, and clownfish swimming in a sunbathed coral reef. Hang the finished artwork in a sunny window to see this pretty scene shimmer to life! It's easy to create: Just match the stickers to the number key and place them on the see-through design template. Young artists will be enchanted by the glittering results, and proud to show them off in the ready-to-hang frame.
- Follow the number key to place glittering stickers over the template.
- See-through sparkle-gem stickers shine when the light shows through!
- Premounted in ready-to-hang wooden frame.
- Includes everything you need to fill the picture--no glue required!
- Develops concentration and fine motor skills.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 8.5" x 7.5" x 0.75" 0.55 lbs
- Package: 10.75" H x 8" W x 0.65" L