Stamp-a-Scene Fairy Garden
Item # 2424
Fairies, flowers and garden critters can be combined in countless pretty ways! This extra-large stamp set for kids makes it easy to create an exciting storyline or a color-in scene: It includes 20 rubber-faced, wooden-handled outline stamps and a two-color stamp pad filled with pink and purple washable ink. Five colored pencils coordinate with the garden theme to add details and color in the scene. It's a complete arts & crafts activity and storytelling kit in one!
- Themed stamp set with everything needed to create and color detailed picture scenes
- Includes 20 stamps, 5 colored pencils, durable 2-color stamp pad, and wooden storage tray
- Charming fairy-garden theme
- Stamps feature contoured wooden handles and high-quality rubber
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, narrative thinking, and creative expression
- 4+ years
- Contains functional sharp points.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 10.5" x 11.25" x 1.5" 1.8 lbs
- Package: 11.25" H x 10.45" W x 1.45" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to identify the picture on each stamp.
Divide a piece of paper into three sections and label them: water, ground, sky (or any categories you choose). Ask the child to stamp each image in the section where it belongs.
Stamp a column of images. Beside each object, write its name--but leave one or more letter places blank. (Omit just the first letter for younger children.) Help your child identify the missing letter(s).
Provide a blank piece of paper and encourage the child to fill it with a fantasy garden scene. Then ask the child to tell you a story about what might happen there!