Surgeon Puppet in Scrubs
Item # 2550
Scalpel! Sutures! Dr. Susan Chartwell is ready to "scrub in" in order to bring better health to everyone you know. Use one hand to manipulate the puppet's mouth and facial expressions, while gesturing with the removable wooden rod with the other. Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties!
- Use one hand to manipulate the puppet's mouth and facial expressions, and the other to gesture with the wooden arm rod
- Whimsically designed to inspire "animated" play, and durably constructed to stand up to it
- Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties
- 15"H x 5"L x 6.5"W
- 3+ years
CHECKUP: It's time for Teddy Beara's annual checkup! Have the puppet do an exam and talk about ways to stay healthy, such as eating well and getting plenty of exercise.
FEELINGS: Have the puppet express different emotions. How would the puppet look and act if it were scared, surprised, angry, happy or sad?
SHOWTIME!: Make up a story and act it out as a puppet show--perhaps, "A Day at the Hospital," "First Day of Medical School," or "A Trip to the Beach."
- Product: 15" x 5" x 6.5" 0.45 lbs
- Package: 15.75" H x 7.9" W x 3.95" L