Take-Along Sorting Barn
Item # 30149
Buy One Get One 50% off Sitewide!
use code: HOLIDAYBOGO
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Kids can take farm animal fun wherever they go with the Take-Along Sorting Barn! Fit the 10 wooden play pieces into shaped holes in the sturdy wooden barn, or stand the pieces up for pretend play. Flip up the barn roof for quick and easy access, and use the handle to take playtime anywhere. A perfect gift for toddlers and preschoolers two and older, the chunky pieces (ducks, horse, pig, goat, sheep, chicken, dog, cow, tractor, and farmer) are easy for little hands to grasp and maneuver, and help promote fine motor skills, matching and sorting, and creative play.
- Fit 10 wooden farm-themed play pieces into holes in the wooden sorting barn with handle for portability and flip-up roof for quick access
- Play pieces include horse, pig, goat, sheep, chicken, dog, cow, tractor, and farmer; chunky pieces stand up for pretend play
- Extra-thick pieces are easy for little hands to grasp and maneuver
- Promotes fine motor skills, matching and sorting, and creative play
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 9.25" x 6.25" x 7.5" 2.1 lbs
- Package: 8" H x 7.5" W x 6.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
WHAT AM I?: Identify each farm character, using words, sounds, colors, and movements to describe each one as fully as possible.
SORT & COUNT: Sort the pieces into different groups, such as those with yellow, animals with spots, or pieces with two legs, four legs, and no legs. Count the pieces in each group, then find the hole they go in and count them again as they drop into the barn.
PICK A PAL: Place all the pieces in the barn. Lift the roof and, with eyes closed, reach in and choose one piece. Try to guess from feel alone what the piece is!
SEEK & FIND: Scatter the pieces around the room to make a scavenger hunt! Carry the barn to collect the pieces. Set a timer and try to break the record!