Tricks & Training Puppy School Play Set
Item # 8540
Put the plush puppy dog through its paces with pretend play agility course obstacles and training materials! Teach basic commands and agility moves, and set up obstacle courses suggested in the training manual (or create your own!) with a hurdle with two removable rails, a see-saw/folding ramp, soft agility tunnel, and activity cones. Kids three and older can be the trainer and judge at an agility competition with a dog whistle on a cord and an ID badge on a lanyard. If puppy wins, it gets the first place trophy!
- 12-piece pretend play puppy school set with plush dog and fun agility and training role playing accessories
- Includes plush dog, trophy, training manual, two-rail hurdle, see-saw/folding ramp, agility tunnel, 3 activity cones, dog whistle, ID badge
- Manual includes agility course set-up ideas, basic training commands
- Supplies store in package with handle
- Adult assembly required.
- Not intended for use with real animals.
- Product: 10.5" x 3.5" x 13.5" Packaged 1.65 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.5" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
MIX & MATCH: Identify the pieces in the set and talk about how each is used. Combine the pieces to create new obstacles; for instance, angle the tunnel on the hurdle, or set the cones up on the ramp!
WHISTLE WHILE YOU TRAIN: Think of different whistle patterns to use for each of the basic commands (for instance, one short note for "sit," short-long-sort for "roll over," etc.).
PUPPY TALES: Tell a story about the puppy. What is its name and where does it live? Who are its pet pals and what adventures do they have? Incorporate different tricks and skills into the story.
BEST IN SHOW: It's time for the big dog show! Put puppy and other stuffed animals through their paces past the judges, then create award certificates and decide who gets the first place trophy!