Tutus & Wings Magnetic Dress-Up Set
Item # 9623
Create floating fairies and beautiful ballerinas with this four-in-one magnetic wooden dress-up doll! Mix and match the magnetic clothing and fairy wing pieces in coordinating designs to dress the doll. Give her different identities, too, with three additional faces! The doll, wooden stand, and pieces all store in a sturdy wooden tray with an attached molded lid to make cleanup a breeze. This unique dress-up doll helps kids three and older develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- Wooden magnetic doll to dress in mix-and-match fairy and ballerina outfits
- Includes wooden doll, doll stand, 29 magnetic clothing and face pieces, storage tray with attached molded lid
- Three additional faces to give the doll different looks
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
MIX & MATCH: Place all the footwear pieces face up on a flat surface and mix them up. Challenge kids to find matching pairs of slippers! Place two mis-matched slippers on the doll and have kids replace one slipper to correct the pair.
GIVE A CLUE: Challenge kids to create outfits based on clues you give. For instance, you might say, "Today the fairy with the gold tiara wants to wear all pink," or "Let's find a top with polka-dots on it!"
TRACE & COLOR: Trace the pieces on a piece of paper and let kids color them in. Help them cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the existing pieces to dress the doll!
- Product: 11.75" x 1.25" x 8.5" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 11.7" H x 8.5" W x 1.2" L