Vehicles Sound Blocks
Item # 1272
Hear the sounds of six favorite vehicles when the two wooden cubes are properly placed in the wooden tray! Fire engine and steam train are among the featured vehicles in this match and listen activity. The realistic sounds act as lively encouragement when children put together the halves that match.
- Six realistic vehicle sounds play when the puzzle halves come together on the base
- Features six favorite vehicles: fire engine, jet plane, locomotive, tugboat, ambulance and motorcycle
- Develops visual perception and fine motor skills.
- 2+ years
- AAA batteries not included
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 3.8" x 4.3" x 7" 1.4 lbs
- Package: 7" H x 4.3" W x 3.8" L 1.5 lbs
WHAT AM I?: Make one of the vehicle sounds and have kids match the blocks to create the correct vehicle.
FIX THE MIX-UP: Create mixed up vehicles by placing the front one vehicle next to the back of another. Have kids turn one of the blocks to fix the mix-up!
STORY TIME: Encourage kids to pretend they are riding in each vehicle. Together, tell a story about where they are traveling and why.