Wild Animals Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box
Item # 3796
Set includes four wooden, 12-piece wild animal jigsaw puzzles-- a zebra, a tiger, a lion, and an elephant-- each stored in a separate compartment of a sturdy wooden box! The slide-on box lid doubles as a convenient puzzle board! Each puzzle piece is shape-coded on the back for easy sorting. Great for travel!
- Take-along set of four 4-piece wooden puzzles
- Pieces are color coded to return easily to the correct puzzle board.
- Includes 4-slot carrying case to keep puzzles organized and pieces contained.
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
ANIMAL ID: Look at the pictures of the puzzles on the outside of the box. Have kids identify the animals and tell you the theme of the puzzle set.
PUZZLE DETECTIVE: Select three or four pieces from one puzzle and have kids identify the puzzle to which the pieces belong.
SORT & COUNT: Mix up all the puzzle pieces. Have kids sort them into piles by looking at the shapes printed on the backs of the pieces. Have them count the pieces in each pile.
- Product: 8" x 6" x 2.5" 0.95 lbs
- Package: 7.6" H x 5.6" W x 2.3" L