Wooden Jumbo Stacking Train - Natural
Item # 8771
Enjoy 15% off developmental play and baby play
use code: LEARN15
Set the scene for imagination and creative play! Get early learning skills off to a rolling start with this oversized version of a classic wooden pull train toy, great for older toddlers (ages 2+) or as a decorative piece in a nursery or playroom. Stack, sort, build, and count the 14 beautifully crafted solid-wood blocks in soft white, blue-gray, and natural colors that fit onto three interlocking rolling train cars. When connected, the train stretches more than two feet long!
- Over-sized wooden pull train with stacking blocks in white, blue-gray, and natural wood colors
- Includes 14 assorted solid-wood block shapes that fit on rods on 3 interlocking rolling train cars
- Assembled train is more than 2 feet long and includes cord for pulling
- Beloved classic toy is also perfect as a decorative piece in a nursery or playroom
- Ages 2+; 8.5" x 25" x 6.5" pkg
- Product: 8.25" x 25" x 6.5" Assembled 8.25 lbs
- Package: 25" H x 8.5" W x 6.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
COUNT ON IT: Count the train cars, the wheels on each car, and the blocks. Sort the blocks by color and count the number of blocks in each group.
ROLL AROUND: Set up the blocks as an obstacle course! Connect the train cars and pull it around the blocks without bumping into any. Set a timer and try to try to break the record for fastest time!
SHAPE UP: Build towers using only blocks that are the same shape. Then, build towers using different combinations of shapes--for instance, one of each shape, just cubes, or only blocks with rounded sides. Have fun knocking the towers down, too!
TRAIN TALES: Tell a story about the where the train is going, who is riding on it, and what cargo it is carrying. Pull the train across the floor and talk about the places it is passes on its travels.