Wooden Stamp Set - Horses
Item # 2410
Buy One Get One 30% off in our entire Holiday Shop!
use code: BOGO30
Herd your horses with this detailed stamp set that includes a barn, corral, jump and six different horse stamps. Mix and match the detailed stamps to create hundreds of beautiful scenes. All the pieces, including the 2-color inkpad, store in a sturdy wooden box. Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink.
- 10 stamps, 2-color inkpad, 5 colored pencils
- Stamp a scene with the outline stamps, then color it in with the colored pencils!
- Sturdy wooden box for storage
- Washable ink
- Promotes creativity and fine motor skills.
- Contains functional sharp points.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 1.5" x 8.6" x 8" Packaged 1.35 lbs
- Package: 8.65" H x 8.1" W x 1.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to describe what the horses are doing on each stamp.
Count the stamps, the pencils, and all the pieces together.
Stamp the beginning of a repeating pattern and ask the child to continue the pattern.
Make a number line, stamping a column of objects to represent each number. For instance: one stable, two jumping horses, three trophies, and so on. Write the corresponding numerals below.
Use the stamps to show math problems. For instance, you could show 2+2=4 using groups of horses instead of numerals.
Stamp two of each picture on a thick piece of paper, then cut up the paper to make a memory game. Turn the piece face-down and take turns flipping two at a time in search of a match.