Alphabet Sound Puzzle - 26 Pieces
Item # 340
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
This 26-piece wooden puzzle pronounces the correct name of each letter when it is placed correctly in the puzzle board! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help reinforce the relationship between letters and their sounds. (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose a sensor by removing pieces in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- 10" x 13.5" x 0.8"
- Contains small parts; AAA batteries not included
- See and hear the alphabet with this wooden puzzle board and pieces
- 26 wooden letter pieces sit slightly above board for easy grasping
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 10" x 0.8" x 13.5" 1.6 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10" W x 1.1" L 1.9 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FIX IT: Place pieces in alphabetical order except for a few letters. Ask kids to "fix" the alphabet.
HOW MANY WORDS: Have kids pick a piece then think of as many words as they can that start with that letter.
SPELL IT: Sing the alphabet song, stopping every few letters. Have kids place the letter in the puzzle that comes next.