Band-in-a-Box - Clap! Clang! Tap!
Item # 488
Band in a Box musical instrument set has everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! The set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate. Strike up the band and spark a lifelong love of music with this unique wooden set of wooden instruments.
- 10-piece musical instrument set to get kids moving, grooving, and feeling the beat
- Expose your mini-musician to different tones, volume, and rhythm
- Various instruments provide a wide range of sounds
- Includes wooden crate for storage. Product dimensions: 3 x 11.3 x 14.9 inches
- Colors and packaging may vary
Have kids choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Have them describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
Have kids close their eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask them to identify the instrument.
Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Have kids repeat the pattern using one or both maracas. Repeat the activity using different instruments.
Play or listen to a favorite song, then have kids choose an instrument and play along to the beat.
- Product: 3" x 11.3" x 14.9" Packaged 3.3 lbs
- Package: 14.7" H x 11" W x 3" L