Created by Me! Flower Fleece Quilt
Item # 8561
Want to make a super-cozy quilt in no time? Just knot it! We've made it fun and easy to make an extra-large, colorful fleece blanket. Just tuck the extra-wide and extra-long fringe into slits and tie single knots to piece together a uniquely you quilt! The fabric pieces are super thick, soft, and fuzzy on both sides for extra snuggling. The 48 12-inch by 12-inch pieces include fringe that's nearly two inches long, making knotting fast and simple. The finished quilt is approximately four feet by five feet - or piece together fewer pieces to make scarves or smaller projects! Illustrated instructions and design ideas are included.
- Knot-together no-sew fleece quilt craft kit with flower pattern and coordinating colors
- Includes 48 12-inch by 12-inch fleece squares with slotted fringe for easy tying
- Top quality, thick, fuzzy, and super-soft material
- Detailed illustrated instructions and lots of design ideas to spark creativity
- 6+ years
- Product: 4'L x 5'W Assembled 2.5 lbs
- Package: 16" H x 12" W x 4" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
BLANKETS FOR BEARS: Knot together four separate quilts for your stuffed animals or dolls! Make each quilt four squares long by three squares wide.
EMBELLISH: Add details to your quilt - knot beads to the outer fringe, weave decoration ribbon between rows, embroider designs on some of the solid-colored squares, or stitch your name in one of the corner squares to "autograph" your quilt!
WINTER WRAP: Turn a row of squares into a scarf! Make it short to wear draped over the shoulders, or longer to loop around your neck a few times.