Lacing Beads in a Box
Item # 3775
You can count on this wooden bead set to make a bold statement! The variety of these dramatic bead shapes, their bold colors and two extra-long laces make stringing beads extra special. Twenty-seven hand-painted beads feature 1 - 10 as numerals and as countable dots to add counting fun to this lacing activity.
- Wooden beads in familiar shapes for skill-building lacing activity
- Includes 27 beads and 2 laces
- Beads feature numbers 1-10 both as numerals and as dots
- Stored in a durable, handy wood tray
- Promotes counting, shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, and creativity
- Product: 2" x 8" x 10" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 9.65" H x 7.55" W x 1.45" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child how tall the beads can be stacked without their falling over. Count each bead as it is added to the stack.
Point to a color on any bead and ask the child to identify it.
Ask the child to place the number-cube beads in a row from one to ten. Then ask he child to turn the beads over and line them up pictorially from one to ten. Repeat the activity until the child can easily identify the numbers and numeric representations one through ten.
Ask the child to hand you a cube with a specific number or numeric representation on it.
Ask the child to string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its color, shape or identifying marks.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Wooden Lacing Beads? Watch this quick video for details!