Musical Instruments Sound Puzzle - 8 Pieces
Item # 732
Eight instruments are ready for their "conductor." Place an instrument piece correctly in the sturdy wooden puzzle board and listen to it play. Then remove each piece to discover the identity of each of the instruments! Light-activated sensors trigger high-quality recordings that sound crisp and clear as they play through the built-in speakers. (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- Place puzzle pieces correctly in the puzzle board to hear realistic sounds!
- Lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound
- High-quality recording sounds crisp and clear.
- Kid-friendly instrument illustrations
- Encourages problem-solving skills and independent play.
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 8.75" x 11.75" x 0.75" 1.1 lbs
- Package: 11.8" H x 8.65" W x 0.85" L 1.2 lbs
INSTRUMENT ID: Have kids pick up pieces as you name each instrument. Have them predict each instrument's sound as they put pieces back into the puzzle board.
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Remove all pieces. Make one of the instrument sounds or pretend to play it and challenge kids to find the correct piece and place it in the puzzle board.
MARCHING BAND: Have kids clap together two pieces as they march to the beat! Place another puzzle piece in the puzzle board to play music for the parade.