Numbers Sound Puzzle - 21 Pieces
Item # 339
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: EXPLORE15
This 21-piece wooden sound puzzle pronounces the name of each number when its piece is placed correctly! Pieces are slightly raised above the puzzle board for easy grasping. Colorful pictures underneath each piece help teach counting and reinforce the relationship between quantities and numerals. This educational puzzle has lots of ways to learn and play! (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- Lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound
- "Hear the numbers" with this light activated puzzle
- 21-piece wooden puzzle
- 0.8"H x 10"L x 13.5"W
- Contains Small Parts, AAA Batteries Not Included
- 3+ years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 0.8" x 10" x 13.5" 1.6 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10" W x 1.1" L 1.9 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FIX IT: Place pieces in numerical order except for a few numbers. Ask kids to "fix" the number line.
EVENS & ODDS: Help kids sort pieces into odd and even numbers. Have them line up the pieces then place them in the puzzle board one group at a time, from lowest to highest numbers.
COUNT ON IT: Place pieces face down and mix them up. Have kids choose a piece and count aloud to the number they pick, then place it in the puzzle.