Old MacDonald's Farm Sound Puzzle
Item # 738
25% off $75+ sitewide
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Join Old MacDonald and his friendly barnyard friends as they help each other complete this classic childhood song. Pegs help children two and older easily grasp and manipulate the eight adorably illustrated pieces (farmer, cow, pig, horse, chickens, ducks, dog, and sheep). Match the pieces to the pictures on the beautifully carved and illustrated wooden puzzle board to hear Old MacDonald start the song ("Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"), and each animal complete its part (for example, the pig sings, "And on that farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O [. . . etc.]"). Directions and lyrics are included on the puzzle so kids can sing along!
- Wooden peg puzzle that plays Old MacDonald song when pieces are placed
- Pictures on pieces match pictures on beautifully crafted puzzle board
- Farmer starts song, animals complete their verses; song lyrics included on puzzle
- Helps teach hand-eye coordination and problem solving and helps develop auditory processing skills
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 11.75" x 8.75" x 0.75" 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11.8" H x 8.65" W x 0.65" L 1.3 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
STORY TIME: Give each animal a name, a personality, and talk about where it lives, what it eats, and what it likes to do.
MARCHING BAND: Have kids clap together two pieces as they march to the beat! Lift another puzzle piece from the puzzle board to play music for the parade.
ADD A VERSE: Make up some new lyrics for animals not shown ("And on that farm he had a cat . . . With a meow, meow here. . . !").
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Old MacDonald's Farm Sound Puzzle? Watch this quick video for details!