Pantry Food Set - Wooden Play Food
Item # 4077
15% off $50 + | 20% off $75+
use code: PLAY20
Here are some great staples every little chef needs to have in the pantry. This 9-piece wooden set of dry goods includes tuna, ketchup, spaghetti, soup, sugar, crackers, salad dressing, mustard and cereal.
- 9-piece wooden set of dry goods includes tuna, ketchup, spaghetti, soup, sugar, crackers, salad dressing, mustard and cereal
- High-quality set that inspires hours of make-believe kitchen play
- Hand-painted wooden pieces
- 13" x 10.5" x 2.5"
- Ages 3+
- Product: 10.5" x 13" x 2.75" Packaged 2.25 lbs
- Package: 13.1" H x 10.65" W x 2.45" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to identify each food item, and to count them (9).
Ask the child to identify shapes found on the food items. (rectangles, circles, diamonds etc.)
Ask the child to identify colors found on the food items. (red, green, yellow, etc.)
Ask the child which food item is the longest. Which item is the smallest?
Play "store" and ask the child to fill your grocery order.
Ask the child to identify a food item by asking questions about them. ("What food(s) do people put on hamburgers?")
Ask the child to stack the food items as high as he/she can before they topple.