Pizza Party - Wooden Play Food
Item # 167
Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set! Then they'll get busy topping, cutting, and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula, and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
- Six sliceable wooden pizza slices and more than 50 toppings for pretend play fun
- Self-stick tabs hold pieces together, then "slice" apart
- Includes pizza cutter and spatula
- Stores neatly in a wooden box
- Includes extension activites for play and learning
COUNT IT OUT With kids, count the number of pizza slices. Repeat until they are able to count them independently.
TOPPING TYPES Have kids sort the toppings into groups by type. Have them identify each type of food and count how many there are in each group. Count how many toppings there are all together.
SAME SLICE Play a matching game by filling a slice of pizza with three toppings and asking kids to match your slice.
DIVIDE & CONQUER Put all six slices of pizza on the pizza pan to introduce the word "whole." Demonstrate "half" by slicing through the middle of the pizza. Put the pizza together again, then demonstrate "thirds" by slicing the pizza into three equal sections.
ORDER UP Ask kids to make you a slice of pizza to order. Specify which toppings you'd like, and ask the child to cut one or more pieces for you to "eat."
- Product: 1.8" x 9" x 13.3" Packaged 2.3 lbs
- Package: 13" H x 9.3" W x 1.6" L