Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy
Item # 576
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: WINTER15
Talk about a classic childhood toy! All the colors of the rainbow are represented by these eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces. Stack them on the solid-wood base, designed with rocking edges for safe and intriguing play.
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Includes eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces to stack on the solid-wood, rocking base
- A classic toy every child should have
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- 8.5"H x 3.5"L x 3.5"W
- Product: 8.5" x 3.5" x 3.5" 0.9 lbs
- Package: 8.25" H x 3.75" W x 3.75" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Identify the colors of the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each color name after you. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify each color.
Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Count the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each number after you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight.
Ask the child to stack the rings and the red ball without using the rod.
Stack the rings on the rod. Ask the child to touch the largest ring and the smallest ring.
Once the child has mastered stacking the rings from the largest to the smallest, ask him/her to reverse the stacking order.