Slice & Stack Sandwich Counter
Item # 31650
20% off pretend play
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Create piled-high sandwiches, made to order with this wooden sandwich counter play set with all the fixin's! The sturdy wooden deli counter includes a play meat and cheese slicer for the wooden play food, and felt sandwich roll and toppings to create sandwiches ordered from the menu. There is a wooden dressing bottle, play snacks, and a cup with drink insert to round out meals that customers can pay for with the included play money! An illustrated guide helps with sandwich prep and shows kids how to use the slicer. All 52 pieces store in the sandwich counter for easy cleanup. It's a deliciously fun way to encourage counting, sorting, and fine motor skills, as well as imaginative play and storytelling.
- Create piled-high, deli-fresh pretend play sandwiches with this 52-piece sandwich counter
- Play food includes wooden meat and cheese slices, felt toppings and sandwich roll, wooden dressing bottle, play chips, cookie, and drink cup with insert; play money included
- Counter includes a slicer for wooden meat and cheese pieces, sign with menu on one side and sandwich prep instructions on the other
- Helps encourage counting, sorting, and fine motor skills, as well as imaginative play and storytelling
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 13.5" x 8" x 8.5"
- Product: 8.5" x 13.5" x 8" Packaged 5.2 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 8.75" W x 7.75" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
FOOD FUN: Sort the food pieces into groups: meat, cheese, toppings, and snacks. Talk about what each food tastes like and which are favorites. Besides sandwiches, what can be made with the ingredients?
DELI DASH: Stand the oil and vinegar bottle on the tray, then stack and balance the meat and cheese slices on the bottle. Race to a designated "finish line" without toppling the tower!
ADD IT UP: Order a meal and use the menu to figure out how much it costs. Count the correct amount using the play money bills!