Item # 8592
A barn, tractor, sheep, bunny, pig, and a barn's worth of animals and crops come in this color-in stamp set for kids! This extra-large set of wooden stamps makes it easy to create an exciting storyline or a color-in scene: It includes 20 rubber-faced, wooden-handled outline stamps and a two-color stamp pad with brown and green washable ink. Five colored pencils coordinate with the farm theme to add details and color in the barnyard scene. It's a complete arts & crafts activity and storytelling kit in one!
- Themed stamp set with everything needed to create and color detailed picture scenes
- Includes 20 stamps, 5 colored pencils, durable 2-color stamp pad, and wooden storage tray.
- Popular barnyard theme
- Stamps feature contoured wooden handles and high-quality rubber.
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, narrative thinking, and creative expression.
- Adult supervision required.
- Contains functional sharp points.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 11.25" x 10.5" x 1.5" 2 lbs
- Package: 11.25" H x 10.45" W x 1.65" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Have kids sort the stamps by size: small, medium, and large.
Stamp a pattern and have kids repeat it, matching the shapes and colors you used.
Draw a farm enclosure on a piece of paper. Have kids stamp all the animals inside the corral.
Make a counting game by stamping three of the same object, then coloring in two of them. Ask kids how many more should be colored in to make three. Increase the number of objects to add to the challenge.
Make a farm book by folding together several pages of plain paper. Have kids stamp one or more objects on each page, then add labels to each picture.