Take-Along Show-Horse Stable Play Set
Item # 3744
Save 15% on our Pretend Play Code: PRETEND15
A play set to please equestrians of every age! This handsome pretend-play stable set houses eight toy horses, each in its own wooden stall. Swing open the stable doors to take them out for playtime and admire their unique breed markings, then put each one back in its stall and latch the doors until the next big horse show! The sturdy wooden stable box features a comfortable handle on the top, a child-safe metal
- 8 horses stored in a wooden take-along stable
- Stable doors swing open smoothly and latch closed.
- Includes a breed guide with basic facts about the featured horses.
- Write-on name tags let kids name the horses and label the stalls.
- Includes extension activities to encourage creative play and learning.
- Product: 5" x 12.5" x 5" 2.6 lbs
- Package: 12.6" H x 5.25" W x 5.25" L
Ask the child to give each horse a name. Write the names on the labels (included) and place them over the stalls.
Ask the child to gather different collections of horses depending on rules you decide. For instance, you could ask the child to gather all the horses with spots, all the horses with white blazes, or all the horses with manes the same color as their tails.
Read one of the breed descriptions, then show the child the picture and help identify the correct toy horse to match. Repeat until all the horses have been identified.
Help the child create a big horse show with multiple events, such as dressage, show jumping and cross country. Use blocks or other toys to set up the different courses. Use ribbon or other craft supplies to make a blue ribbon for the winner!