Item # 9394
Kids' imagination will fly away with this wooden Airplane. Loaded with four play figures and four color-coordinated suitcases, this plane is ready for takeoff anytime. Children will enjoy endless adventure and explore all kinds of destinations. Where will they fly off to today?
- Nine wooden pieces, including four play figures, four suitcases, and one airplane
- Every piece is created with the highest standards of quality and design
- Helps teach sorting, matching, and counting skills
- Encourages fine-motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imaginative play
- High-quality wooden pieces; smooth-rolling wheels
- Product: 5.25" x 10" x 4.25" Packaged 1.3 lbs
- Package: 10" H x 5.5" W x 4.1" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Line up the play people and ask the child to count them. How many are there in all?
Ask the child to identify and count the shapes on the plane, people, and suitcases. How many rectangles are there? How many circles? How many stars?
Line up the pilot and the three passengers, and ask the child to pair each play character with a suitcase in a coordinating color. Place the pilot and passengers in the plane, then line up the suitcases in the same order as their owners.
Ask the child to create stories for each of the three passengers. Where will they travel today? Will a friend pick them up at the airport? What do they like about flying? Did they bring a snack on the plane? What is it?
Encourage the child to act like a pilot by making announcements to the passengers. What will he/she tell them? You can introduce vocabulary such as "runway," "destination," "elevation," "engine," "tarmac," "taxi," and "flight."