Wooden Magnetic Matching Picture Game
Item # 9918
Buy One Get One 50% off Sitewide!
use code: BOGO50
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Combine more than 100 wooden magnets to recreate and bring to life imaginative scenes! Fit a large background scene on the magnetic game board, choose one of the small suggestion cards with the same background, then find and place the magnets that match the suggested picture. The set includes 119 wooden magnets, 2 double-sided background cards, 4 double-sided suggestion cards, a magnetic game board that stands up in a sturdy wooden storage case with handle. Kids three and older will have fun while honing fine motor, matching, color recognition, and problem-solving skills!
- Combine wooden magnets to recreate fun scenes on a game board
- Scenes include a day on the farm, backyard playtime, heading off to school, and busy day in Town
- 2 double-sided scene cards, 4 double-sided suggestion picture cards, 119 wooden magnets, wooden storage/travel case with lid/game board
- Great for fine motor, matching, color recognition, and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 12" x 1.5" x 14.5" Packaged 2.9 lbs
- Package: 14.75" H x 12.1" W x 1.6" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & COUNT: Have kids sort the magnets into different groups - animals, people, shoes, etc. How many different groups or categories can kids create? Have them count the pieces in one group, then two, then three, and so on.
PATTERN POWER: Help kids identify magnets that are the same shapes - for instance, circles (wheels, ball, sun), squares (bodies), rectangles (legs, buildings, sign poles). On the game board, create a shape pattern with five magnets, and have kids repeat the pattern with other magnets below it.
TRACE & PLACE: Trace some of the magnets on a piece of paper and have kids color in the shapes. Then, have kids find magnets that match the traced shapes.