Best Friends Magnetic Dress-Up Play Set
Item # 9314
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: EXPLORE15
Combine dozens of magnetic pieces in coordinating designs to dress two friends and their two pets (a precious puppy and cute kitten) to tell stories about these best friends! Mix and match coordinating magnetic clothing and accessories to dress the dolls. The dolls, each with a durable stand for pretend play, and the pieces all store in a sturdy wooden tray with a slide-in lid and convenient carrying handle to take the fun on the go! This unique dress-up dolls set helps kids three and older develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- 4 wooden magnetic play figures to dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Includes 2 double-sided wooden girl dolls, 2 wooden pets (puppy and kitten), 4 durable stands, 78 magnetic clothing and accessory pieces
- Dolls and pieces store in wooden tray with sliding lid and handle
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 10.125" x 9.25" x 1.5" Packaged 2.2 lbs
- Package: 10.25" H x 9.1" W x 1.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & MATCH: Have the kids sort the pieces into groups: tops, pants, skirts, pet sweaters, etc. Ask them to find matching patterns on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the dolls and pets in coordinating outfits!
MIXED UP OUTFITS: Set a time for 30 seconds and challenge kids to come up with a silly outfit for one of the figures before time runs out. Maybe the cat is wearing sunglasses and a skirt, or a doll dresses in just one shoe and a winter hat. Have kids tell you what makes the outfits silly.
FETCH: The puppy dog loves to play fetch! Place all the pieces in the storage tray and ask the kids to use the dog on a stand to "retrieve" a specific piece, such as the hat with the peace sign or a pink shoe. When they find the piece, have them place it on the dog. How many different pieces can they fetch and stick to the dog without any falling off?
STORY TIME: Have kids give each doll and pet a name. Have them dress all four of the figures and then tell a story about where they are going and what adventures they have along the way.