Case of the Runaway Ruby
Item # 5535
Young sleuths will love helping Gary Gumshoe find Madame Mahvelous's missing ruby! This exciting spy activity book has 18 game pages of mysteries to solve. A few turns of the included decoder wheel--bound right into the book and visible from every page--will help detectives-in-training complete each challenge as they put their deductive skills to the test! To uncover even more case-cracking clues, master mazes, and complete puzzles, a magic-reveal pen is included, giving every page plenty of play value. It all stores neatly within the tab-close covers--perfect for spies on the go.
- Activity book and spy tools for kids
- Crack the codes and complete puzzles to solve the mystery!
- Rotary decoder wheel is easy to use and has unlimited play value
- Includes 18 activity pages, decoder wheel, and magic-reveal pen
- Part of the Melissa & Doug On the Go line of travel activity books and games
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 10.5" x 6" x 1" 0.25 lbs
- Package: 9.9" H x 5.9" W x 0.8" L 0.3 lbs