Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box
Item # 3791
15% off $50 + | 20% off $75+
use code: PLAY20
Set includes four wooden, 12-piece dinosaur jigsaw puzzles-- a triceratops, an apatosaurus, a stegosaurus and a T-Rex-- each stored in a separate compartment of a sturdy wooden box! The slide-on box lid doubles as a convenient puzzle board! Each puzzle piece is shape-coded on the back for easy sorting. Great for travel!
- Contains four wooden puzzles - a Triceratops, an Apatosaurus, a Stegosaurus, and a T-rex
- 12-piece puzzles, each with beautiful artwork
- Sturdy wooden storage box that doubles as a puzzle board
- Perfect for travel
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem solving
- Product: 8" x 6" x 2.5" 0.95 lbs
- Package: 7.65" H x 5.6" W x 2.4" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & COUNT: Mix up all the puzzle pieces. Have kids sort them into piles by looking at the shapes printed on the backs of the pieces. Have them count the pieces in each pile.
PUZZLE DETECTIVE: Select three or four pieces from one puzzle and have kids identify the puzzle to which the pieces belong.
DINO TALES: Have kids give each dinosaur a name and personality and tell a story based on each puzzle picture.