Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set
Item # 30601
25% off $75+ sitewide
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Be prepared to respond to pretend play emergencies! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little healers help the injured get well! Kids three and older can pretend to set breaks and sprains with a wrist cast, splint, and sling, clean wounds with wipes and gauze, bandage boo-boos, and soothe ailments with pretend play tube, spray bottle, eye dropper, and ice pack. A reusable activity card lets kids keep track of their diagnoses and treatments. All the pieces store in the snap-shut first aid box for easy cleanup. The play set is a fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with medical visits, and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child's creativity and imagination, and inspire young healers for years to come!
- 25-piece first aid kit play set with realistic pretend first aid essentials to examine and treat injuries
- Includes wrist cast, splint, sling, wipes and gauze in pouches, long and small bandages, eye dropper bottle, play ice pack, forehead thermometer, activity card, and more
- Pieces store in handy snap-shut kit for easy cleanup and to take the fun on the go
- A fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with medical procedures and to encourage imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Product: 10.5" x 3.5" x 13.5" Packaged 1.8 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.5" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
BANDAGE THE BOO-BOO: Uh, oh, the patient tripped on the playground and has a scraped knee! Fill out the activity card and determine what items you will use to clean and treat the injury.
RESCUE RACE: Use pillows to create an obstacle course on the floor. Close the first aid case and hold it with one hand. See how many of the accessories you can keep balanced on top of the case while navigating the course!
PLAY BALL: Pretend you are the trainer for a soccer team and one of the players falls and hurts their arm. Tell a story about how you treat the injury.
REASON FOR VISIT: On pieces of scrap paper, write different reasons someone might need first aid. Mix up pieces, choose one at random, then treat the patient!
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Get Well First Aid Play Set? Watch this quick video for details!