Learn to Play Classic Grand Piano
Item # 1315
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: EXPLORE15
Here's an elegant introduction to playing the piano. Classically styled grand piano features a lifting top with safety hinge, 30 piano keys, songbook with color-coded key chart and a sturdy, non-tip bench!
- Material: Wood, plastic, metal
- Mini keyboard with 30 hand-tuned keys offers an ideal introduction to music
- Safety-hinged lid opens and closes
- Non-tipping bench
- Easy-to-play songbook with color-coded key chart
- 4+ years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Adult assembly required.
- Product: 26" x 20" x 21" Assembled 26.35 lbs
- Package: 23.65" H x 21.4" W x 10.05" L
EIGHT IS GREAT: Starting at C, have kids say the note names aloud as they play one octave (eight notes) on the white keys. Have them "sing" the note names (match the pitch of each note) as they play them with both left and right hands.
NOTE SEARCH: Play a note and have kids find and play the same note in a different octave. How many of the same note can they find?
NAME THAT SONG: Play the first 10 notes of a song and have kids name the tune! Challenge them to guess songs in fewer and fewer notes. Take turns being the pianist and the listener.
PUT ON A CONCERT: Dress up, make tickets, decide what pieces to play, and make a program! Encourage kids to perform for dolls, stuffed animals, and other toys, as well as for family and friends.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Grand Piano? Watch this quick video for details!