Mine to Love Mix & Match Playtime Doll Clothes
Item # 31719
Dress up dolls for playtime with this six-piece set of coordinating unisex clothes, sized to fit 12-inch to 18-inch dolls! Mix and match the long-sleeved froggy character shirt, puppy dog T-shirt, soft pants with elastic waistband, hooded zip-front sweatshirt, easy-on cargo shorts, and adjustable-band cap! Sturdy construction and quality fabric mean dolls will be dressed to play for years to come. All pieces are machine washable and hang on two durable hangers. With Mine to Love accessories, kids three and older can explore grown-up roles and responsibilities while having endless fun caring for their babies. (Dolls/stuffed animals not included with this set.)
- 6-piece doll green and blue coordinated unisex clothing set to dress 12" to 18" dolls in mix and match outfits
- Includes long-sleeved froggy character shirt, puppy dog T-shirt, soft pants with elastic waistband, hooded zip-front sweatshirt, easy-on cargo shorts, and adjustable-band cap
- Machine washable, sturdy construction, quality fabric; store clothes on 2 durable hangers
- Mine to Love accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- Ages 3+; dolls/stuffed animals not included
- Product: 14.5" x 1" x 12" Packaged 0.7 lbs
- Package: 16" H x 12" W x 1.1" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SAME & DIFFERENT: Find clothes of your own that match doll's clothes in some way (color, pattern, style, etc.), and dress in matching outfits! Talk about what makes the outfits similar and what about them is different.
DAILY PLANNER: The doll's days are always busy! Create a schedule that includes meals, naps, playtime, baths, story time, walks, travel, and other activities.
TELL A TALE: Tell a story about where the doll is going in their special outfit today. Perhaps you're running errands or going to the park. What is the weather like, who does the doll meet, and what sights do they see along the way?